Vertigo
Heidi will join the school trip to the zoo on 9th may 2010,
and mommy was so excited because the principal asking her to volunteer as a photographer :)
but....the night before that Important day..
suddenly, mommy had a vertigo.
What is that???
According to wikipedia.. it says that Vertigo is...
"a whirling or spinning movement is a type of dizziness, where there is a feeling of motion"
What a shock!
Mommy never had a migraine, fever or any headache problems..
well, after seeing doc, and taking Merislon..I feel much much better :)
but still..that motion feeling is there..I kinda enjoy it, like cruising on a boat
geez..thank goodness, I still can make it to the zoo :) and take photos of the cute kids.
Doc said, it might because of the Lack of Sleeping.
so, I better deal with my new sleeping pattern
.....
16 May 2010
It's been a week plus..and the vertigo still there
but much much better, because I've tried to sleep a lot :)
but now it's 1.40am..i better hit the bed
good nite :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home